Rain or Shine
Goddard Memorial State Park
1095 Ives Road
Warwick, RI 02818
The walk and fun-filled day will be following the state department of health guidelines as well as the CDC guidelines as it pertains to social distancing, masks and other regulations.
We will be updating here and walk fundraising page so be sure to keep an eye out for any updates.
The event will include:
Family Friendly Walk
Arts & Crafts
The Autism Project Tent
At The Autism Project we strive to provide a safe and welcoming environment where individuals and their families feel safe, respected, and supported.
We are committed to our mission and the community!
Funds raised through the 21st Annual Imagine Walk will go directly towards programs, services and trainings for children, teens and adults living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families, caretakers and the professionals who support them.
the ways you can help
Step up and register! [click here]
Create a team
Join a Team
Create an individual fundraising page
Spread the word and share the event page
Sponsor the event, [click here]
Every donation, no matter how big or small, makes a huge difference!
Donate [click here]
- The Autism Project needs you more than ever!
- Funds raised allow TAP to continue to support our community during an especially trying time.
- The funds raised by this event allow TAP to keep the doors open and lights on!
- We are asking every person to donate what they can!
- All of our programs, training and services are supported by the Walk.
- The Walk, Consultation and Group revenues, account for more than 40% of our budget.
- We need the support of you and the community to keep TAP resources available to parents, professionals and most important the children, teens and adults with autism.
The outpouring of love and support from our friends and our families is what helps us face the daily challenges that autism brings.
How to Help:
- Become a sponsor
- Make a $25 donation today to TAP.
- Create a fundraising page.
- Ask your friends and family to make a donation to TAP.
- Provide a short video (made with your phone) or story for us to share on social media. Share what TAP means to you! Send video, photos or stories to TheAutismProject@Lifespan.org
- Include the donate link in all posts and emails to help us raise these vital funds!
Please know that we remain grateful for your support and will work to continue to be a resource for you today and in the future. Show your support and love virtually! We are all in this together!