The world around us has changed, the reason we walk has not!
Login information will be provided to all participants!
Be sure to register today!
Even though we cannot get together at the park, we will be together!
After our virtual gathering we encourage you to get out and walk!
See the walk area below for information and guidelines.
[click here] to Register!
At The Autism Project we strive to provide a safe and welcoming environment where individuals and their families feel safe, respected, and supported.
Like you, The Autism Project has made many changes to adapt to challenges during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have remained committed to our mission and the community!
Funds raised through the 2021Imagine Walk will go directly towards programs, services and trainings for children, teens and adults living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families, caretakers and the professionals who support them.
the ways you can help
Step up and register! [click here]
Create a team
Join a Team
Create an individual fundraising page
Spread the word and share the event page
Sponsor the event, [click here]
Every donation, no matter how big or small, makes a huge difference!
Donate [click here]
Be sure to follow your state's department of health guidelines as well as the CDC guidelines as it pertains to social distancing, masks and staying within your family unit, stable pod or cohort.
Choose your own time and route to walk in support of The Autism Project and our mission.
Don't forget to take a picture and post to social media.
Snap photos, record videos and share stories tagging
@TheAutismProject in posts and using
- The Autism Project needs you more than ever!
- Funds raised allow TAP to continue to support our community during an especially trying time.
- The funds raised by this event allow TAP to keep the doors open and lights on!
- We are asking every person to donate what they can!
- All of our programs, training and services are supported by the Walk.
- The Walk, Consultation and Group revenues, account for more than 40% of our budget.
- We need the support of you and the community to keep TAP resources available to parents, professionals and most important the children, teens and adults with autism.
The outpouring of love and support from our friends and our families is what helps us face the daily challenges that autism brings.
How to Help:
- Become a sponsor
- Make a $25 donation today to TAP.
- Create a fundraising page.
- Ask your friends and family to make a donation to TAP.
- Provide a short video (made with your phone) or story for us to share on social media. Share what TAP means to you! Send video, photos or stories to TheAutismProject@Lifespan.org
- Include the donate link in all posts and emails to help us raise these vital funds!
Please know that we remain grateful for your support and will work to continue to be a resource for you today and in the future. Show your support and love virtually! We are all in this together!