Our mission is to develop a comprehensive system of care and resources that meet the needs of children and adults with autism and their families, including education, health, vocational, career, social and community needs.
- A respect for the needs of individuals with ASD and their families.
- A belief that educational intervention is an appropriate strategy to assist individuals with ASD to reach their full potential.
- Never underestimate the potential of the individual and the family.
- To build interventions based on individuals’ strengths (start where they are).
- A belief that public schools, community settings and homes are appropriate forums for delivery of services.
Our Advisory Board's Mission Statement
We are a think tank comprised of professionals and families working to bring information to the Autism Project regarding the needs of the individuals with ASD, their families and the community.
Our purpose is to guide the Autism Project as it endeavers to make practical applications of current best practices accessible to all.