The Autism Project is a unique collaboration of parents, professionals and community members who provide quality support, training, and programming that is accessible to all for children and adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, their families and those who work with them.
A world where individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder are valued participating members of their communities.
- The Autism Project’s supports and programs are accessible to everyone.
- All individuals, regardless of their abilities, have the potential to thrive when supported by caring and knowledgeable families and communities.
- Families are a respected member of the support team and integral to supporting the needs of individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and celebrating their achievements.
- Inclusive environments should be accessible to everyone; individualized services and interventions are essential to ensuring progress.
- If you’ve seen one person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, you’ve seen one person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- An eclectic approach draws on current evidence-based practices to achieve the highest standards of care.
- Individuals are empowered through education and training facilitated by teamwork that values all members.
- Individuals with an ASD, their families, those who work with them, and members of their communities are best supported through a model driven by continuous learning and research.
- The Autism Project provides a welcoming and warm environment where individuals and their families feel safe, respected, and supported.